Friday, April 30, 2010

I Krave those Korean Tacos

I am so excited for the Food Truck Bazaar on Sunday at Hells Kitchen Flea Market. I could not believe one of the participating trucks was coming from Jersey City. So last night, I grabbed Jose and we took one of those illegal vans down to Grove Street to find the Krave Truck. The tacos reminded us of another mobile taco wagon that was featured on the Food Network.

We ordered:
Large Sesame Chicken Platter - $10
Taco Sampler (kalbi beef, sesame chicken, tangy pork) - $7.5
Extra Kalbi Taco for Jose. $2.5

Total: $20 Beans...
Plus a Tiramisu Crepe from Lucinda Mobile Creperie... $6

Look at that beautful kimchi filling and onion-cilantro relish. Next time, I will try the kimchidilla and sliders.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about the kogi truck? in la or something, and it was really cheap! like 2 dollars or something? that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete