Sunday, April 4, 2010

Unsolicited Advice

So I really love food... no, I mean, really love food 
(just in case there was any doubt, the proof is in my pudding).

I love it more than my profession ... maybe even my husband. (Babe, just kidding!). You can find me researching the latest opening and closings in NYC. I am obsessed with Restaurant Weeks and Opentable reservations.  I love the Food Network and if had a winning dish, I would challenge Bobby Flay to a Throwdown. 

But I don't have what it takes to be the Next Iron Chef... yet.
I am just a person with a serious passion for food and willingness to learn/explore/discover every facet of the culinary world. I am a designer by day and a gourmand by night, but an amateur chef at heart. So I hope, for any of you passer-bys, that you find my stray thoughts & experiments helpful, constructive, possibly even amusing as I try to become self-taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment